Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paleo girls eat pizza right?

Whoops, we i told you I couldn't stick to a diet. My husband, Mr.Cassonova works for a pizza joint and to my dismay brought home a yummy pizza, of course I caved, and scarfed down the piping hot, cheesy diet nightmare. I payed for it later with having my energy zapped and a tummy ache. I'm pretty sure I am allergic to wheat, well my mom is and just about the rest of my family is, i just haven't been tested.

I have realized the folly of my ways. One must make sure that you have the food you can eat stocked in your cupboards and fridge before starting a diet such as this, or you are doomed to failure. So I made a trip to my local Whole Foods Market and picked up some food. I must tell you to stop by their meat department, where I picked up some diet staples such as Mushroom Hamburger meat, maple sausage with blue berries ( know perfect Paleo Girl food!) Chorizo, and I bought somethings else, but it escapes me. I also bought a big tub of greens. I figured these would be good to toss with just about every meal. Sigh I LOVE Whole Foods!

So for breakfast today, Greens with two eggs and a piece of my blueberry sausage. Yum. Is this too good to be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment